5 WAYS TO EARN / INVEST WITHOUT ANY MONEY /RISK.
OCBC 360 is a bank account that provides up to 3.05% of interest rate (first 50k). This amounts to S$1525 / year, assuming we have 50k.
Here’s the catch. You will have to:
1. Credit your salary (min S$2,000) every month via GIRO.
2. Pay any 3 bills using OCBC’s internet banking or GIRO.
3. Spend S$400 on your OCBC credit card every month.
Do note that there is an initial deposit of S$1,000 and a fall below fee of S$3000 (waived for first year).
Contrary to what many might think, I think credit cards are great and would help in the money-making process.
1. Promotions! Free vouchers / items!
2. Rebates. Basically earning while you spend!
3. Different card for different purposes! Free entrance to museums, or clubs, free gym membership; find the card that suits you best!
APPS AND WEBSITES
Apps like Groupon, Phewtick, Peko, and Perks give out savings/rewards/cash prices. Sadly it has been getting harder to earn using these apps. Do some research before starting!
BUY AND SELL STUFF
1. Buy low sell high. Do intense research and look into market needs.
2. Make use of tools like auction snipers.
3. Sell in various locations like eBay, Carousell or forums
SELL YOUR SERVICE
Sell whatever you have!
1. Sell your house. Pet boarding or storage units maybe.
2. Sell your wits. Give tuition. Help with fixing a PC or a phone. Help set up a hackintosh. The limit is boundless.
3. Sell your muscles. Be a mover, a delivery guy, a painter or a weekend taxi driver.
These are things to earn cash quick. They tend to take up a lot of energy. Only get involved if you are prepared.