FUNDAMENTALS OF SHARE INVESTING (WORKSHOP)
Understand the different strategies in stock investing and financial information presented in company statements. Learn to evaluate the intrinsic value of stocks using analytical tools and financial ratios.
- What you need to know before investing
- Fundamental Analysis
- Strategies in Stock Investing
- Stock Market Indexes as Benchmarks
- Stock Appraisal and Analytical Tools
- Financial Ratio Analysis
- Comparative & Trend analysis
- Intrinsic value
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
Those with some experience in share investments and want to learn how to interpret financial information to improve their skills in stocks selection.
It is highly recommended that participants have attended the basic module “Introduction To Personal Investing” prior to this workshop.
Recommended Duration: 3 Hours