1. Wellness programme at work
Organisations who are arranging health talks at their workplace, can include financial talks as part of their wellness programmes to help their employees better manage stress from financial matters.
2. Orientation programme for new staff
Organisations can include financial literacy programmes as part of their orientation programmes to equip employees with important financial management skills.
3. Employers with pre-retirement employees
- Organisations can help their mature employees better prepare for retirement by learning to assess their resources before they reach 62.
- Employees in financial distress – Employers can help their staff who have financial difficulties learn how to manage their finances and know where to get help when they are in trouble.